– No enemy fob camping
– Place your fobs behind/on your side of the seeding point
– No vehicle weapons
– No emplacements
– No pushing past specified fight points
– Server remains under seed rules until admin calls it live (arbitrary player count)
– No fortification in or around the center fighting point during seeding
– Apologize for all TK’s in all chat default (J).
– No squad leading without the Squad Leader/Lead Crewman/Lead Pilot kit.
– SL’s must have a mic and must communicate with their fellow SL’s.
– No religious/controversial/political usernames or squad names.
– Infantry squads must have a minimum of 4 players before they can be locked.
– You may be a one-man locked squad only if: You’re a Logistic Truck/Helicopter/BDRM/MRAP & use them to help the team.
– You may be a two-man locked squad only if: You’re a crewman vehicle squad (Tank/BTR/Stryker/Lav).
– No making squads and then immediately passing SL to someone else.
– No heli ramming.
– Do not carry AFO tags if you are not a part of All For One (AFO).
– Do not exploit in game bugs/glitches.
– Do not ping admins within the Discord or within the game without a valid reason.
– No toxic behavior (belligerency, voice/chat spamming, racism), you will get kicked/banned.
– No Racism, Bigotry, Bullying.
– No religious, controversial, or political discussions.
– Vehicles are first come first serve. Whoever claims the vehicle first will receive the vehicle.
– You may sit in a vehicle to wait for your secondary crewman to arrive, but if said crewman does not make an active effort to get into the vehicle you may be asked to leave it if another Squad has the possibility to use it.
– Do not take vehicles from other Squads if you did not receive permission to take said vehicle from the Squad which was using it (unless they’re far away/abandoned it/have no use for it anymore), if found doing so you may be removed from the server.
– Abandoning a vehicle out in the middle of nowhere may find you being removed from the server, please always park/abandon vehicles near friendly FOBs.
– Misusing a vehicle (ie. using a Stryker to transport troops and nothing else) may find you being warned not to do so again.